UI / Visual DesignerApply ➔
Who We’re Looking For
Are you excited by learning and being on top of the cutting edge of data-driven marketing? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of the in-house creative services team that delivers significant growth results? If you love developing creative solutions that solve complex problems, we want to speak with you!
We are looking for a talented and motivated UI / Visual Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating visually stunning and effective designs for a variety of digital marketing assets: visuals for marketing campaigns, advertising funnels and promotions, landing pages and websites. The designer should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce high-quality work.
You will work closely with the Creative Director and Growth-Marketing teams to deliver engaging assets and produce high-quality growth results for our clients.
- Design visually compelling and effective user interfaces for various digital platforms such as web, mobile, and social media.
- Develop and produce a range of creative assets such as illustrations, infographics, and other visual content for portfolio companies and for the agency itself.
- Work closely with Growth Team Leads to produce new ideas for creative and promotional campaign development and deliver high-quality creative output in order to achieve growth targets/ goals.
- Generate and develop ideas that are deeply integrated across all digital touchpoints of the consumer journey.
- Creating engaging and effective designs for digital advertising campaigns, landing pages, email marketing, and other marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including leadership, marketing, content, and development teams, to ensure that designs are consistent with overall brand standards and marketing goals.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and tools to ensure that our designs remain fresh and cutting-edge.
- Ability to work remotely or in a hybrid working environment.
In your first month, you will…
- Observe and start your learning/growing journey.
- Become familiar and integrated with the team, processes, and our highest-priority initiatives.
- Start to get actively involved with the ideation and development of visuals.
- Start to work on UI of landing pages, ads, banners, and posters for our partners (startups) and for the agency products.
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Start taking learning courses from the internal academy to grow your skills.
- Be the go-to team member for all agency and academy UI / Visual sides.
- Build basic design systems for [A] Growth digital products and partners and make sure:
- we create high-quality design assets
- we keep consistency
- we iterate and learn fast
- Work on the Agency website recreation.
In your first 6 months, you will…
- Develop, plan, and execute a design plan and strategy that will fuel the next phases of growth for partners (startups) and for agency products.
- Successfully deliver high-quality design – UI: landing pages, ads, banners, and posters for 12 partners (startups) and for the agency products.
Qualifications, Skills, and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/education in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field.
- At least 3+ years of experience in UI/Visual Design, multimedia marketing communications, and graphic design, preferably in a marketing agency setting.
- Proven track record of driving results on creative projects
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design skills and experience working with various digital platforms.
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma, Adobe CC Design Suite (PS, AI, ID, AE), and Keynote.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and to present ideas in a compelling way.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience working with web development teams is a plus.
- Experience with the following tools/tech is highly preferred:
- Google Suite
- Google Analytics
- Big bonus points for experience in web design
- Agency experience preferred but not required
This is a full-time position with a fast-paced, growing environment, with flexible working hours, as we operate in multiple time zones. The ideal candidate should be available for occasional early or late meetings to accommodate team members in different time zones.
If you are a passionate and talented designer who enjoys producing high-quality work and can work remotely or in a hybrid working environment, we would love to hear from you.