Sales Development Representative (SDR)Apply ➔
About Our Agency
Azarian Growth Agency is a rapidly scaling growth agency that specializes in helping venture-backed startups, from pre-seed to early-stage, reach their full growth potential. Working with clients across the U.S., our team of passionate, dedicated growth professionals is headquartered in Armenia and committed to delivering high-quality outcomes using proven growth methods across marketing, sales, operations, and tech domains. We offer comprehensive growth solutions, from strategy development to implementation and execution.
Who We’re Looking For
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR) at [A] Growth Agency, you play a pivotal role in connecting potential clients with our tailored growth solutions. Leveraging both inbound and outbound strategies, you’ll lead our agency’s expansion efforts and ensure that each lead is nurtured toward a successful partnership. Don’t worry if you’re not a seasoned pro; we’re looking for passion, potential, and a willingness to learn. If you’re eager to dive into the world of sales and marketing, we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
This is a remote, full-time opportunity. U.S. applicants only.
- Dive deep into the industry landscape to identify and follow-up with potential clients, using a combination of research, insights, and advanced tools (you don’t have to be familiar already, just be willing to learn and we’ll teach you)
- Consistently fill the pipeline with high-quality leads, ensuring a steady flow of opportunities.
- Reach out to potential clients through emails and calls – your goal is to schedule appointments and speak with people; we’ll equip you with templates, scripts, and all the guidance you need
- Chat with potential clients to see if they’re a good fit for our services.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of [A] Growth Agency’s offerings and value proposition
- Track and report on sales metrics, using data to inform your strategies
- You have a passion for sales, with a track record of exceeding targets
- You are relentless in your pursuit and creative in your approach to closing deals
- You’re a relationship builder, understanding that sales is as much about people as it is numbers
- You’re curious, eager to learn, and ready to dive into the world of sales and marketing
- You’re proactive, always looking for the next opportunity and thinking two steps ahead
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in marketing or a tech-related industry
- Proven track record of success in both inbound and outbound sales strategies
- Strong understanding of sales metrics and the ability to interpret data to drive strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with sales tech stack and CRM platforms
- Bonus points for a network within the startup, marketing, or SaaS community
In your first 30 days, you will…
- Immerse yourself in [A] Growth Agency’s culture, offerings, and value propositions
- Begin engaging with inbound leads, getting a feel for our client base
- Ensure within 5 minutes response times on Marketing Qualified Leads
In your first 60 days, you will…
- Implement initial outbound strategies, gathering data to refine and optimize
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align initiatives and strategies
In your first 90 days, you will…
- Have a solid foundation of Sales Operations processes in place
- Establish yourself as a key player in the agency’s growth trajectory
- Being scaling up outbound strategies