Marketing and Communication SpecialistApply ➔
About the Role
The Marketing and Communication Specialist position at [A] Growth is an exciting opportunity for a highly talented and experienced professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for initiating and coordinating effective marketing and communication initiatives for both the agency and our partners. This role requires exceptional project management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about marketing and communication, has extensive experience in digital marketing, and is a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills. The ideal candidate must have a creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box and develop innovative growth strategies. They should be passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest digital marketing and communication trends, enjoy working with internal and external stakeholders, and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop and execute effective marketing and communication strategies to increase engagement and drive results across various media and online community channels
- Manage the development and logistics of key events (e.g., podcasts, webinars, industry events, etc.), including overseeing guest opportunities and managing content development and promotions to increase listenership and engagement
- Build and nurture ongoing relationships with media journalists and press to drive brand awareness and growth for our academy as well as the agency
- Develop and execute strategic communication plans that drive brand awareness and growth for our academy as well as the agency
- Create content calendars for external and internal communication touch-points
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and incorporate the latest trends into [A] Growth’s marketing and communication strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and communications, with a focus on marketing and communication strategy development and execution
- Strong understanding of the Armenian market and journalist/media relationships in Armenia
- Strong relationships with local and national business and industry media outlets
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Email marketing, etc.
- Event planning experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English
- Results-driven with a track record of achieving targets and exceeding expectations
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and good work ethic.
In your first month, you will…
- Become familiar and integrated with the team and our highest priority initiatives
- Start to get actively involved with the development and logistics of key events (podcasts, webinars, etc.)
- Start to manage social media accounts and begin to develop a content calendar that outlines our social strategy
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Be the go-to team member for all agency and academy social media, email and communications needs for agency and academy marketing
- Build and manage a contacts database that we will use to promote key launches and events
In your first 6 months, you will…
- Develop, plan and execute a communications plan and content strategy that will fuel the next phases of growth for the academy
- Become the PR contact with media and key channel partners for promoting brand awareness